Reporting to the VP of Information Management Global Business Development, this role will provide Global Business Development leadership in support of Hexagon PPM’s Smart Digital Transformation HxGN™ SDx Information Management portfolio, SDx Projects and SDx Operations. Provide Hexagon PPM field organization and strategic partners with the tools and knowledge to be successful in the sales and deployment of SDx solutions. The selected candidate could alternatively reside outside of the United States.
Marketing Collaterals and Sales Tools
- Work with overall SDx Portfolio Owner and SDx Projects and SDx Operations Product Owners to develop consistent positioning and messaging for SDx portfolio products. Messaging should be solution oriented (problems that we solve) and focused on Hexagon PPM’s distinctive competencies and achievable business value.
- Work with IM Portfolio Owner, individual Product Owners and Marketing Program Manager to create and maintain basic collaterals, including product sheets, brochures, introductory presentations, customer case studies, competitive analyses, videos, and web-site content. Work with regional and global IM SME’s in the development of White Papers that show thought leadership.
- Work with Product Owners to create sales oriented “playbooks” (written and/or video) for each IM product. Playbooks should highlight business issues addressed by solution, key roles impacted, competitive advantages and positioning, and resources (people and collaterals) available to assist in the sales process.
- Develop and maintain RoI materials to illustrate the quantitative business value of SDx Projects and SDx Operations.
Marketing Planning, Execution and Measurement
- Work with Global IM Marketing Program Manager to create and maintain marketing plan. Plan should include campaigns/programs and events with defined goals and measurements for generating awareness and leads.
- Provide input and participate in discussions in relevant blogs, LinkedIn group sites, etc.
- Coordinate with regional/country business development and marketing to identify relevant external conferences/exhibitions etc. where Hexagon PPM should prioritize profiling of SDx.
- Identify customers who are willing to give testimonials, be featured in case studies, or agree to be a reference account. Support corporate customer reference program.
- Work with regional BD to agree coverage of SDx in regional/country user conferences.
- Attend and present SDx vision and capabilities at select live events such as sales meetings, conferences, tradeshows, and seminars.
- Work with SDx Product Owners to provide internal and external product update webinars, highlighting new capabilities, work processes, and business value.
Hexagon PPM Field Enablement
- Maintain a current list of global Intergraph Information Management stakeholders, including representatives from sales, regional business development, services and support. and the Digital Transformation Practice
- Capture and consolidate relevant product feedback from the field to Product Management.
- Work with SDx Product Owners and the Digital Transformation Practice group to establish effective product demonstration scenarios, focused on realistic use cases that address common business problems. Capture video clips of key demonstration scenarios for use with presentations.
- Work with Intergraph field, Global Marketing Specialist, IM portfolio owner and individual products owners to assess competitive landscape for each product and to develop competitive positioning, highlighting Hexagon PPM advantages and strategies for winning.
- Undertake training/workshops with RBD and sales to ensure the capabilities, limitations, roadmap, available collaterals and business value proposition of SDx solutions are fully understood so that the field is properly enabled.
- Work with VP Information Management GBD and VP Information Management to establish licensing and pricing models. Maintain price book pages for each new release.
Sales & Partner Support
- Provide support to sales and regional business development, as necessary, in conjunction with key sales opportunities. Support RBD efforts in participating in responding to RFIs and RFPs as needed. Participate in customer meetings as required providing presentations and demonstrations.
- Work with Manager of Strategic Alliances and SDx Partner Manager in support of partner recruitment, as required.
- Be flexible to respond to special needs above and beyond those included here.
- Undertake all activities in compliance with PPM and Hexagon’s business requirements and standards.